A graduate of the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Aptos dentist Dr. A Heidari is an experienced professional with a passion to bring the latest innovations to all of his patients.
If your smile is in need of a makeover – no matter how extreme – why wait another day? From laser and cosmetic dentistry to dental implants and full-mouth reconstruction, Dr. Heidari provides a wide range of dental treatments using advanced technology and a gentle touch to give you the dazzling smile you’ve always dreamed of.
If you have a missing tooth, you may be a candidate for a dental implant. Dr. Heidari is highly trained in this special field.
In addition to dental implants and general dental services, Dr. Heidari can straighten a crooked grin, and in the process provide relief from temporomandibular joint (TMJ) related symptoms caused by bite problems.
Certificate of Achievements:
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- The American College of Oral Implantology
- Los Angeles Implant Dentistry Continuum
- San Francisco Implant Dentistry Continuum
- The Implant Prosthetic Section of the I.C.O.I
- Sedation Dentistry
- Mid-America Orthodontic Society, Orthodontic Success Program
- Bone Biology Harvesting and Grafting, NYU
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
In addition, Dr. Heidari is a member of American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and Santa Clara Dental Association.
Here in our Aptos dental office, we offer General & Family Dentistry services, Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants, Invisalign and Orthodontics, Porcelain Veneers and Porcelain Crowns, Teeth Whitening, and a wide variety of other dentistry services. We look forward to hearing from you so please give us a call at 831.688.6531 or send an email to Info@CreekViewDentistry.com to find out more about our staff and dentistry services.