We Can Repair Your Broken & Chipped Teeth!
Here at our Aptos Dentist office, Dr. A Heidari will use porcelain crowns to help repair chipped or broken teeth, as well as to replace any missing teeth during the dental implant process. As porcelain crowns can be identical to the color of the other teeth in your mouth, they are an aesthetically pleasing option chosen by millions of people across the United States.
There are a variety of reasons one might choose a porcelain crown, including:
- The tooth has been filled so much that there is more filling than actual tooth structure
- The tooth has had extensive decay and/or damage
- The tooth has been broken
- The tooth has a root canal performed to it
- Adjacent teeth need crowns to support a bridge
- A dental implant has been put in and requires a crown to finish it off
Getting a porcelain crown generally requires two visits to Dr. Heidari. In your first visit, he will prepare your tooth and make a mold. You will receive a temporary crown over the prepared tooth until your second visit, when that temporary crown is taken off to make way for the final dental crown that’s firmly cemented into its place.
We look forward to improving your smile. Contact our San Jose dentistry practice today at 831.688.6531 or email us at Info@CreekViewDentistry.com.