LUMINEERS by CERINATE
LUMINEERS are porcelain veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile. Dr. A Heidari here at our dental practice in Aptos can apply these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth without any grinding or shaving, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them. LUMINEERS is the painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
What Makes LUMINEERS So Good?
- No shots or anesthetic required – procedure is entirely pain-free
- Little to no reduction of sensitive tooth structure
- Extraordinarily strong! Clinically proven to last up to 20 years
- LUMINEERS can only be made from Cerinate Porcelain.
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because it is so thin and translucent
- No temporaries required
- Restores and strengthens teeth. Help prevent wear
- Provides instant teeth straightening and permanent whitening
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Ideal for teens and people of all ages
- Cited in “Top 10 Products” list for 2004 of Dental Products Report
For more information about Lumineers, give our Aptos dental office a call at 831.688.6531 or email us at Info@CreekViewDentistry.com. We look forward to working with you and helping you find that attractive smile you’ve always wanted.